We provide training for companies in the TSL industry in the following areas:
- transport law and the CMR Convention,
- obtain a national and EU transport license,
- road transport regulations,
- the rights and obligations of drivers and carriers,
- Mobility Package,
- incorporation of companies in Germany.
Individual training for companies
Customized training is the ideal solution for transport companies whose owners want to maximize the customization of the content presented in class to the needs of their business. This allows the course to focus only on the most important issues - for example, on specific provisions of the CMR Convention or changes in the Mobility Package. During the initial consultation, we discuss what topics are to be explored in the transport training course.
We determine the content of the trainings individually to meet the expectations of you and your employees.
Examples of training:
Establishing a company in Germany
Due to favorable legal and tax conditions in Germany, more and more entrepreneurs are deciding to expand their operations to the market of our western neighbors. Running such a company allows you to perform an unlimited number of transports without worrying about cabotage regulations.
From the company training on setting up a company in Germany, you will learn:
● what conditions you must meet before starting your business,
● what are the benefits of such a solution in relation to the changes introduced by the Mobility Package,
● what a German transport license is,
● what form of business to choose,
● how much it costs to open and operate a business abroad.
During our training for transport companies you will learn a lot of practical issues related to setting up a company in Germany. You will get a lot of substantive knowledge, so it will be easier to develop your business.
Transport training courses on the Mobility Package respond to numerous doubts about current regulations. The changes introduced address important issues related to the work of carriers and shippers - such as driver working time and cabotage trips.
Want to know what has actually changed in the regulations and how it relates to the TSL industry in practice? Come to our training for transport companies. We will explain the issues that bother you in an accessible way.