We prepare, review and negotiate articles of association, commercial contracts and other legal documents.
We can help you with disputes with your contractor or insurer.
We can also prepare a legal opinion or appear on your behalf before a court or other institution.
Benefits to you
Protecting your interests
Defending your rights
When is it a good idea to seek legal advice?
When you are in business, you may be affected by various difficult situations. Disputes with a contractor or insurer? Or perhaps unclear provisions in documents? In any complicated case you can use our legal assistance. We will solve your problem and advise you on how to avoid similar ones in the future. Our team of experts will clarify all your doubts about:
● transportation legislation;
● specialized transports;
● new regulations.
What is included in legal services?
The scope of legal assistance is very wide. It relates to a wide range of issues related to transport law in national or international transport. It also refers to issues related to debt recovery.
In addition, our legal services include:
● Providing legal advice on business matters;
● drafting contracts and other documentation - such as terms and conditions and statutes of companies;
● creation of legal opinions;
● preparing pleadings;
● conducting commercial negotiations with business partners.
In addition, our law firm in the framework of legal assistance will help to solve problems with contractors from Poland and abroad. In addition, we provide support when obtaining Border Force accreditation, recovering Maut or establishing a company in Germany.
Representation in court
When a disputed case goes to court, don't be afraid to enlist the help of a professional. Our lawyers will represent your interests at every stage of the proceedings, consulting with you on all findings. We are committed to your safety and comfort in every situation.
What does representation in court consist of?
When representing someone in court, a legal advisor/attorney acts on behalf of that person during ongoing litigation, security, or enforcement proceedings.
In such cases, our tasks include:
● recovery of claims on behalf of the client,
● representing and defending the client's rights in court
● provide substantive support and strategy setting for the court case,
● drafting of pleadings,
● submission of evidence requests,
● participation in hearings at the request of the client,
● drafting of appeal letters.
Representation in court therefore involves a whole range of different activities. They should be carried out in the exact manner prescribed by law and in compliance with the relevant deadlines. For this reason, it is best to opt for the help of a professional who will take care of the proper conduct of court proceedings.